Under our constitution membership is open to:
- Individuals who live in the area
- Individuals who work in the area, whether for business carried on there, or otherwise
- Community organisations which operate in the area, through their duly appointed representatives
- Businesses, educational establishments or other entities which operate in the area, through their duly appointed representatives
- Individuals who are elected members of Merton Council, any part of whose area falls within the Area, who shall be ex officio members
- Individuals who have a material and ongoing environmental, social, cultural, or economic interest in the Area.
Younger Wimbledonians We are especially concerned to ensure that all groups of the Wimbledon community are represented, especially the young – it is they, after all who will inherit what we leave behind. If you are in this group please use your influence to persuade your friends to join. If not, do you know someone who is – your children for instance (minimum age 18 please). Remember our ultimate goal is to make Wimbledon a better place to live in for future generations. And the last say in whether we have got it right will be yours in a referendum on our plan developed from talking to you. Stay safe and healthy to enjoy a better Wimbledon.